Hye guys ^^
Here I am you know, Nishi-Shinjuku! I have been anxiously awaiting the release of a condominium project that has been on my mind for years, and now that it has finally been released as a condominium project, I took a walk around the area.
NISHI-SHINJUKU 5 PROJECT
The buildings in the district are aging, and there are concerns about large-scale disasters, stagnant commerce, and a decline in the local community due to a decrease in the number of residents, etc.
That’s how People came up with this plan💛It’s a massive project!
History of Disaster Prevention District Improvement Project
- – July 2004 Local volunteers begin activities
- – July 2006 Establishment of Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome North District Urban Development Study Group
- – May 2007 Establishment of Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome Kita Area Redevelopment Preparatory Association
- – November 2013 Name changed to Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome Kita Disaster Prevention District Development Project Preparatory Association
- – July 2014 Preparatory association approves draft basic plan at general meeting.
- – February 2014 Preparatory association submits a request to the ward for an urban planning decision.
- – August 2015: City planning determined and public notice issued
- – Dec. 2016: Approval and public notice of association establishment
- – March, 2019 Right Conversion Plan approved
- – December 2048: Construction of main building begins
- – March 2023: Construction of disaster prevention facilities to be completed (planned)
Outline of Project Plan
- – Area to be built: approx. 2.4 ha
- – Residences, offices, stores, daycare centers, etc.
- – Site area: Area A: approx. 7,980m2, Area B: approx. 4,267m2
- – Gross floor area Area A: approx. 92,012m2 , Area B: approx. 44,555m2
- – Number of floors: District A: 33 above ground / 2 basement levels; District B: 35 above ground / 2 basement levels
- – Area C: Individual use zone, Area D: Park
Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome Condominium Project
The number of condominium units for sale, which is of interest, has not been officially announced, but the information on the building sign was as follows……about 400 units, I guess.
- Name: Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome North Area Disaster Prevention District Development Project Building B
- Location: 2, Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Use: Residential, retail, daycare, parking, bicycle parking
- Total number of units: 404 (36 studio units)
- Number of floors: 35 above ground, 2 basement levels
- Height: 124.59 m
- Structure: Reinforced concrete, partially steel-framed
- Foundation method: Mat slab method
- Site area: 4,267.00 m2
- Building area: 2,072.25 m2
- Total floor area: 44,555.42 m2
- Owner: Nishi-Shinjuku 5-chome North Disaster Prevention District Improvement Project Association
- Participating Partner: Sumitomo Real Estate Development Co.
- Architect: R.I.A. and E.D.L joint venture
- Constructor: Taisei-Goyo Construction Joint Venture (Building B)
- Construction period: Construction to begin in late June 2019 to be completed in late March 2023
Around the construction site
Now, I would like to take a look around the construction site!
Extra (District A: Latour)
There will be new luxury rental apartments and office building.
Floors 19-35 are Latour(new luxury rental apartments)!
Here’s the official website! Very luxurious💛
Extra (Kanda River)
I can’t miss the Kanda River.
Anyway, the cherry blossoms along the Kanda River are very beautiful.
When I used to live in Nakano-ku, I often took a walk to see the cherry blossoms.
Just walking along the Kanda River in the direction of Higashi-Nakano, you can see the cherry blossoms.
There are people of all ages, and moreover, it is the safest place to be, so you can enjoy it with peace of mind 💛.
Thank you again for reading to the end of this article💛Love and Peace♪