Information about Park Court Jingu Kitasando The Tower！ Here we go :）
The property outline is as follows.
- Subject: Park Court Jingu Kitasando The Tower
- Location: 4-6-1 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo and others (lot number)
- (1) Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line “Kitasando” station 1-minute walk
- (2) 6-minute walk from Yoyogi Station on Yamanote Line
- (3) 6-minute walk from Yoyogi Station on Sobu and Chuo Line
- (4) Toei Subway Oedo Line “Yoyogi” station 6 minutes by walking
- Total number of units : 471 (Total number of units sold: 471, plus 1 retail unit)
- Structure: Reinforced concrete structure, 27 floors above ground and 1 floor below ground
- Completion date: Scheduled for late June 2023
- Move-in date: Scheduled for late July 2023
- Site area: 4837.13m2
- Architect Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co.
- Builder Shimizu/Fujita Construction Joint Venture
- Management Company Mitsui Fudosan Residential Service Co.
- Completion date Late June 2023
- Move-in date Late July 2023
- Main use Apartment buildings, stores, daycare facilities (nursery)
- Parking: For a total of 471 units, 140 on-site mechanical parking spaces (45,000 yen to 52,000 yen/month), 4 on-site flat parking spaces (70,000 yen/month)
- Bicycle parking: 826 spaces for a total of 471 units (200-500 yen/month)
- Motorcycles: 50 per 471 units (2,000 yen to 5,000 yen/month)
- Price: 12,800,000 yen range – 137,000,000 yen (1st phase, 1st round)
- Management fee: 38,040 yen – 197,900 yen (approx. 620 yen – per square meter) (1st phase)
- Repair reserve: 10,430 yen～40,550 yen (approx. 170 yen～/㎡) (1st phase)
- Internet usage fee: 2,530 yen
Already Sold ？
Sales of the first phase have been completed.
The prices and other information are for the first phase. Prices will be different in the next and subsequent phases, so please refer to them only for reference.
|Exclusive||Direction||Floor||Price（hundred million yen）|
This is a model of LIVING Room
AND below pictures are Rooftop deck（planned for completion）
from official site: Park Court Jingu Kitasando The Tower
Everything above 2LDK is over 100 million.
1LDK (40-50㎡) will be available after September.
Shibuya Ward is also getting more and more expensive, so I’m not entirely sure how affordable it is anymore, but I personally prefer it to Park Court Shibuya the Tower (I simply love Yoyogi), so it’s more suitable for those whose activity area is around Shinjuku.
There are plans for a tower apartment in the Yotsuya 4-chome project scheduled for completion in 2025 (close to Shinjuku Gyoen 💛), but I can’t wait that long! If you can’t wait that long, Park Court Jingu Kitasando The Tower is a good choice ^^.
So this time, I’d like to introduce my visit to the Residential Salon of Park Court Jingu Kitasando The Tower.
Thank you for reading to the end ^^💛 best wishes to you all